SWEDEN – 8 people were charged with trafficking 10 African women, intimidating them into prostitution by using means of vodoo and debt bondage. A 16 year old girl was forced to continue to pay half of her earnings even after her debt was repaid. GREECE– 2 Bulgarian nationals have been arrested and charged with human trafficking along with … Continue reading
AROUND THE WEB
- This year we've run over 100 training sessions with your support. Keep supporting us today >> bit.ly/1cdoBdC http://t.co/nvXW22y0bo 3 hours ago
- RT @GarstangSoropt: #Blackpool #Soroptimists hosting #UNGiftBox outside the #HoundsHillCentre for 2 days. Thought provoking, please do visi… 6 hours ago
- Did you ask #whomademyclothes on Friday? Get involved in our #makefashiontraffikfree campaign bit.ly/STTMFTF http://t.co/UKoVBQvL2H 22 hours ago
- THE DIRTY SECRETS OF STAG WEEKENDS
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- Women of Strength
- On the road with Ruth Dearnley, STOP THE TRAFFIK CEO
- Global News Round 13.05.2011
- So You Think You Will Dance?
- Victims of Trafficking: How are they treated in the courts?
- We want a Traffik-Free Toblerone
- One Million to STOP THE TRAFFIK: A play
- Human trafficking in Mexico: the girls of Ciudad Juarez