STOP THE TRAFFIK are looking for a new voluntary COMMUNICATIONS intern to join their busy (yet dynamic) team!
The post lasts 4 months and is based in the London, UK office.
Areas of responsibility and specific duties:
- To work closely with the team on the daily administration of STOP THE TRAFFIK including responding to general enquiries (phone, e-mail, letters etc)
- Assist in all STOP THE TRAFFIK’s internal and external communications including:
managing the blog and other Social Networking media
writing articles as and when required
helping with press releases
crafting emails to go to the global database
helping in the design of the above
- Research and maintain an up-to-date record of trafficking headlines for the international team
- Participate in and assist at STOP THE TRAFFIK events, including public speaking, school lesson delivery, workshops and running stands / stalls
- Help proactively market campaigns to existing and new members of STOP THE TRAFFIK
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the UK and Global team
- To take every opportunity to raise support for STOP THE TRAFFIK
- To work alongside all members of staff, interns and volunteers
please email email@example.com for an application pack.
Application deadline: 1700 10th February 2011
Interviews: 15 / 16th February
Start date: 21st February