We are looking for an intern here in the London, UK office. It is an excellent opportunity to use your passion for human rights and gain experience working in the charity sector whilst developing key transferable skills.
Main duties include:
- Manage and respond to general enquiries (phone, e-mail, letters)
- Research and maintain an up-to-date record of trafficking headlines for the international team
- Help run and write articles for STOP THE TRAFFIK’s blog and social network sites
- Participate in and assist at STOP THE TRAFFIK events where appropriate (including schools, public speaking, running stands / stalls)
- Carry out research on anti-trafficking policies and debates as and when required
- Help proactively market campaigns to existing and new members of STOP THE TRAFFIK
It is essential you have good organisational / admin skills and are passionate about fighting human trafficking.
Closing date for applications: 22nd April 2010
Interviews: 27/28 April
To start beginning of May and last for 4 months
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘internship’ in the subject line.