Fundraising & Research Internship
Would you like to develop your fundraising and research skills and experience?
Would you like to build your CV and get into charity work whilst supporting human rights campaigns?
STOP THE TRAFFIK, a global movement tackling human trafficking, is looking for a Fundraising & Research Intern to work part-time over 4 months at their London office.
You will form a key part of the team and work alongside the Advocacy & Partnerships Officer in:
- identifying possible fundraising possibilities and opportunities
- preparing research for funding bids
- proof reading and bid writing
- processing donations, merchandise orders, and other financial matters
You will also assist the team with other tasks such as:
- managing and responding to general enquiries (phone, email, letters)
- participating in and assisting at STOP THE TRAFFIK events
- conducting research and writing campaign material
There will be some scope to develop the role to suit your interests and abilities
You will need to demonstrate some understanding of fundraising, experience of working in an office environment, and excellent administrative, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- Please email email@example.com to receive a more detailed Job Description and Application Form
- Complete the simple 6 page Application Form
- Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wednesday 24th February
If you are shortlisted for interview, this will take place at our offices during the week of 1st March. The successful applicant will be asked to start on or around 15th March.