Can’t stop. In a rush.
So much to do. So little time.
My to do list….
– Write an article for a London based refugee and asylum seeker magazine
– Set up ACT groups around the country
– Promote (the rather excellent) Start Freedom
– Answer 76 emails (yikes!)
– Advertise for our newly funded ACT V project designed to enlist over 100 new volunteers between the ages of 16 and 25
– Meet with a lady setting up STOP THE TRAFFIK ACT projects in Bangladesh
– Make a cup of tea
– Write a blog posting about why women are more vulnerable to trafficking (tomorrow, I promise!)
– Design a lesson on forced street crime
– Train 2 ACT volunteer groups piloting a new excellent research based, intervention project
– Work out how to use a new database system
– Tweak a document
– Make a second cup of tea
– Bake some cookies for my niece
– Go for a swim
– Organise two 2 hour youth led training workshops
– Other stuff I don’t have time to list
If anyone feels they would like to help, I could really use a good, easy cookie recipe. I am thinking white chocolate and raspberry, please feel free to send me suggestions / tips. (The last lot I made were a little bit crispy / totally burnt)
Best get cracking…..