The British media could never be accused of shying away from a race row. But if there was ever an instance where bringing race into the equation was entirely unnecessary, unhelpful and unproductive, it’s here. Last week, The Times newspaper featured a leading article examining the increasing number of cases of internal trafficking in parts … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Anna Hall - producer of tonight's 9pm @C4Dispatches - is on @BBCRadio4 #WomensHour from 10am. THAT'S NOW! Put that radio on! #trafficking 3 hours ago
- Anna Hall - producer of tonight's 9pm @C4Dispatches - is on @BBCRadio4 #WomensHour from 10am #UKtime. THAT'S NOW! Put that radio on! 3 hours ago
- RT @STOPTRAFFIKUK: ANNA HALL ON @BBCRadio4 WOMAN'S HOUR from 10am! Hear about the challenge to prosecute UK #traffickers. THAT'S NOW! #RADI… 3 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Time to Cotton On
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- Internship opportunities with STOP THE TRAFFIK
- The Sex Trafficking of Men: A trend Less Considered
- Bloody cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- Launch: SPOT THE TRAFFIK
- Women of Strength