Today marks the 12th International Slavery Remembrance Day for the abolition of the Slave Trade. We had our delightful Victoria Kuhr on BBC’s breakfast radio in Plymouth this morning, speaking STOP THE TRAFFIK’s part on what slavery looks like today. The date commemorates those who worked together around the world to end an inhuman system, … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Enslaved In Cheslea - read our blog on the recent #sextrafficking raids in London bit.ly/17YM7Yo 14 hours ago
- Very excited to be at Manchester College tomorrow for student art exhibition entitled 'Dark Chocolate', on the theme of #trafficking 15 hours ago
- Reading about @TATKylla, what a great organisation! A community taking responsibility for fighting trafficking- we like that #charitytuesday 16 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- Launch: SPOT THE TRAFFIK
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- The Hilton: luxury, relaxation & trafficking
- Time to Cotton On
- Internship opportunities with STOP THE TRAFFIK
- UK Sex Gangs - It's about cash not culture
- Ban on Oxford Street advertising to highlight issue of human trafficking