With the month of December well and truly upon us, I took a day off from work at STOP THE TRAFFIK this week to go Christmas shopping with my mum. Despite it being bitterly cold, I took the plunge and threw myself at the festive bandwagon, getting lost amongst Paperchase’s brightly coloured baubles and Habitat’s … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Fuzz and Carolyn from @StopTheTraffikA brought delicious Certified Nestle goods to our office! Certified Smarties!! http://t.co/9c9KoRMHPW 1 day ago
- Why so many of the UK's missing #teenagers #Vietnamese? Major summit on missing people hopes to tackle #exploitation bbc.in/18T8U9i 1 day ago
- How are victims of #humantrafficking treated in court? Read our blog post bit.ly/1bNBW6t 1 day ago
- Victims of Trafficking: How are they treated in the courts?
- Hotels And Trafficking
- Women of Strength
- Babies, Brides and The Everyday Demand for Human Trafficking
- Manchester Hit with Human Trafficking WARNING Notices!
- Time to Cotton On
- We want a Traffik-Free Toblerone
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- "Modern Slavery"- How can you combat it??
- The Business of Trafficking: Risks and Rewards