GOOD NEWS just in time for Christmas! Tomorrow the Scottish Parliament will be debating child trafficking in the chocolate industry. The debate is entitled “10 Years on from Harkin-Engel, child trafficking in the chocolate industry” and is to be led by SNP MSP Jim Eadie. You can watch live coverage of the debate here. This … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Fuzz and Carolyn from @StopTheTraffikA brought delicious Certified Nestle goods to our office! Certified Smarties!! http://t.co/9c9KoRMHPW 1 day ago
- Why so many of the UK's missing #teenagers #Vietnamese? Major summit on missing people hopes to tackle #exploitation bbc.in/18T8U9i 1 day ago
- How are victims of #humantrafficking treated in court? Read our blog post bit.ly/1bNBW6t 2 days ago
- Victims of Trafficking: How are they treated in the courts?
- Hotels And Trafficking
- Women of Strength
- Babies, Brides and The Everyday Demand for Human Trafficking
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- Manchester Hit with Human Trafficking WARNING Notices!
- "Modern Slavery"- How can you combat it??
- We want a Traffik-Free Toblerone
- The Business of Trafficking: Risks and Rewards
- Time to Cotton On