Running late, I rush to the tube spilling half of my tea on the way squeezing myself just in time to enter the closing doors. After a few stops and still many more to go I realize I’ve forgotten my iPod at home. I suddenly start feeling rather annoyed with the world – I’m sure … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Enslaved In Cheslea - read our blog on the recent #sextrafficking raids in London bit.ly/17YM7Yo 19 hours ago
- Very excited to be at Manchester College tomorrow for student art exhibition entitled 'Dark Chocolate', on the theme of #trafficking 20 hours ago
- Reading about @TATKylla, what a great organisation! A community taking responsibility for fighting trafficking- we like that #charitytuesday 21 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- Launch: SPOT THE TRAFFIK
- Time to Cotton On
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- The Hilton: luxury, relaxation & trafficking
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- STOP THE TRAFFIK Vacancies
- Red Light Freedom Run
- Ban on Oxford Street advertising to highlight issue of human trafficking