Are you interested in research on trafficking? The US State Department’s Trafficking in Persons (TiP) Report, the world heavyweight champion of trafficking reports, is out. It’s been accompanied by headlines such as: “Russia and China criticised!”, but there is certainly more to be found than this, so let’s dig a little deeper. First and foremost, … Continue reading
AROUND THE WEB
- As a consumer you have the power to help make fashion #traffikfree. Find out how bit.ly/1dOVWM7 #insideout #fashionvictims 8 hours ago
- 200,000 women trafficked into cotton mills in Tamil Nadu. This must stop.Take action bit.ly/1dOVWM7 #Insideout #FashionRevolutionDay 9 hours ago
- #makefashiontraffikfree Take action. Download our our clothes swap pack bit.ly/1po2reZ #fashionrevolution http://t.co/a2DA1UzqJ5 9 hours ago
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- Behind the scenes of London #fashionweek...
- Poverty and Human Trafficking: Myth-Busting
- Obama throws the spotlight on Human Trafficking
- The six steps to traffik-free Chocolate
- Time to Cotton On
- Manchester Hit with Human Trafficking WARNING Notices!
- Chocolate unwrapped: the truth behind your chocolate
- THE LIGHTER WAY TO ENJOY CHOCOLATE
- Local artist raises awareness in Northern Ireland