To say that sex trafficking is a ‘women’s issue’ is certainly true, but it’s also a men’s issue. Stereotypical images of strong men may be at odds with the private stories of males that are sex trafficked. We often tend to think that a man should be able to prevent himself from being beaten and … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Enslaved In Cheslea - read our blog on the recent #sextrafficking raids in London bit.ly/17YM7Yo 15 hours ago
- Very excited to be at Manchester College tomorrow for student art exhibition entitled 'Dark Chocolate', on the theme of #trafficking 17 hours ago
- Reading about @TATKylla, what a great organisation! A community taking responsibility for fighting trafficking- we like that #charitytuesday 17 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- Launch: SPOT THE TRAFFIK
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- Time to Cotton On
- The Hilton: luxury, relaxation & trafficking
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- The Sex Trafficking of Men: A trend Less Considered
- Red Light Freedom Run
- UK Sex Gangs - It's about cash not culture