The Anti-Trafficking Monitoring Group has just released a report criticizing UK measures to protect trafficking victims. It concludes the UK has not established a system led by the idea that a person who has been trafficked has been the victim of abuse and needs a recovery period before being exposed to the rigours of the … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Great morning hearing about anti-trafficking work in #Lithuania and sharing about the #ECAT project! http://t.co/Aan2IKdA5d 4 days ago
- #ECAT project: roundtable discussion at Lithuania government. Watch it live here bit.ly/12rWgIo 4 days ago
- Telford #childtrafficking - we mustn't let the issue of race get in the way of important lessons bit.ly/10F8AlJ 4 days ago
- Time to Cotton On
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- THE DIRTY SECRETS OF STAG WEEKENDS
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- Cut the strings of the trafficking puppet masters
- Football in Cameroon: Stories of Recruitment, Deceit and Exploitation
- Free Running on Daily Motion
- STOP THE TRAFFIK: Eagerly Seeking Interns
- British sex gangs documentry on tonight
- Ferrero's commitment- Traffik free by 2020