With the month of December well and truly upon us, I took a day off from work at STOP THE TRAFFIK this week to go Christmas shopping with my mum. Despite it being bitterly cold, I took the plunge and threw myself at the festive bandwagon, getting lost amongst Paperchase’s brightly coloured baubles and Habitat’s … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- DON'T FORGET! Anna Hall @C4Dispatches film on #Telford #childtrafficking #TONIGHT at 9. Essential viewing... bit.ly/10iFHzg 3 hours ago
- DON'T FORGET! Anna Hall @C4Dispatches film on #Telford #childtrafficking TONIGHT at 9. Essential viewing... bit.ly/10iFHzg #tonight 3 hours ago
- RT @STOPTRAFFIKUK: "I thought this would be a way forward in helping people understand what a complex crime this is" @C4Dispatches 9pm > ht… 3 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Time to Cotton On
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- Kamathipura – the dirt uncovered
- Internship opportunities with STOP THE TRAFFIK
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- UK Sex Gangs - It's about cash not culture
- Women of Strength
- Bloody cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!