Indonesia The client looks through the photos and contacts the website administrator when they’ve decided which one they’d like to purchase. It’s the kind of online shopping that happens every second of every day across the internet. But this time it’s different. The website? A Facebook group. The site administrator? A human trafficker. The products … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- RT @KristiAdams146: MT @STOPTHETRAFFIK: "Its a shame Gap & Walmart havent yet signed the Accord. We strongly encourage them 2 reconsider" h… 10 hours ago
- RT @STOPTRAFFIKUK: "Pull to release..." This exhibition is bursting with #ideas & creativity @TheMcrCollege @STOPTHETRAFFIK http://t.co/xdl… 10 hours ago
- RT @STOPTRAFFIKUK: "One child's gain is another child's loss..." @TheMcrCollege @STOPTHETRAFFIK http://t.co/CNbUa69Oly 10 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Time to Cotton On
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- Bloody cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire
- The Sex Trafficking of Men: A trend Less Considered
- Using the blog to explain the hand blob...
- Internship opportunities with STOP THE TRAFFIK
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- Women of Strength
- Get Krafty!