STOP THE TRAFFIK welcomes Ferrero’s statement of April 12th, where the chocolate company clearly and unequivocally states that they will eliminate all cases of the trafficking children, forced adult labour and other worst forms of child labour from their cocoa supply chain by 2020. In doing so, Ferrero is the first global chocolate company to … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- RT @KristiAdams146: MT @STOPTHETRAFFIK: "Its a shame Gap & Walmart havent yet signed the Accord. We strongly encourage them 2 reconsider" h… 9 hours ago
- RT @STOPTRAFFIKUK: "Pull to release..." This exhibition is bursting with #ideas & creativity @TheMcrCollege @STOPTHETRAFFIK http://t.co/xdl… 9 hours ago
- RT @STOPTRAFFIKUK: "One child's gain is another child's loss..." @TheMcrCollege @STOPTHETRAFFIK http://t.co/CNbUa69Oly 9 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Time to Cotton On
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- Bloody cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire
- The Sex Trafficking of Men: A trend Less Considered
- Women of Strength
- Internship opportunities with STOP THE TRAFFIK
- Using the blog to explain the hand blob...
- Launch: SPOT THE TRAFFIK