Right, here goes. Let’s cause linguistic mayhem. I am sure most people reading this (hi mum!) are familiar with and may have used, terms like ‘child pornography’, ‘child prostitution’ and ‘underage prostitute’ (erhem Silvio Berlusconi). Well, I reckon it’s time we stopped. The words prostitution, prostitute and pornography are normalised and common in most societies … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Great morning hearing about anti-trafficking work in #Lithuania and sharing about the #ECAT project! http://t.co/Aan2IKdA5d 3 days ago
- #ECAT project: roundtable discussion at Lithuania government. Watch it live here bit.ly/12rWgIo 4 days ago
- Telford #childtrafficking - we mustn't let the issue of race get in the way of important lessons bit.ly/10F8AlJ 4 days ago
- Time to Cotton On
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- THE DIRTY SECRETS OF STAG WEEKENDS
- Cut the strings of the trafficking puppet masters
- Football in Cameroon: Stories of Recruitment, Deceit and Exploitation
- STOP THE TRAFFIK: Working together for positive change. HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY!
- Free Running on Daily Motion
- British sex gangs documentry on tonight
- Ferrero's commitment- Traffik free by 2020