The worst forms of child labor, forced labor and trafficking of children have not been eradicated yet, on the contrary, a newly released study gives real evidence about the widespread practices and the ineffectiveness of the industry’s efforts. Nine years ago, a voluntary agreement called the Harkin-Engel Protocol was signed by the cocoa and chocolate … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- DON'T FORGET! Anna Hall @C4Dispatches film on #Telford #childtrafficking #TONIGHT at 9. Essential viewing... bit.ly/10iFHzg 15 hours ago
- DON'T FORGET! Anna Hall @C4Dispatches film on #Telford #childtrafficking TONIGHT at 9. Essential viewing... bit.ly/10iFHzg #tonight 15 hours ago
- RT @STOPTRAFFIKUK: "I thought this would be a way forward in helping people understand what a complex crime this is" @C4Dispatches 9pm > ht… 15 hours ago
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- UK Sex Gangs - It's about cash not culture
- Kamathipura – the dirt uncovered
- Time to Cotton On
- Internship opportunities with STOP THE TRAFFIK
- The Hilton: luxury, relaxation & trafficking
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- Bloody cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire