There was a “Bristol 10K” run that took place on Sunday May 9th, 2010. Remarkably, over 10,000 people ran that day, 500 of who formed a special team called “Love Running”. Love Running (http://www.woodlandschurch.net/love-running) was set up by the Woodland’s Church in Bristol. Their major aim was quite literally seeing love running through their communities … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Enslaved In Cheslea - read our blog on the recent #sextrafficking raids in London bit.ly/17YM7Yo 8 hours ago
- Very excited to be at Manchester College tomorrow for student art exhibition entitled 'Dark Chocolate', on the theme of #trafficking 9 hours ago
- Reading about @TATKylla, what a great organisation! A community taking responsibility for fighting trafficking- we like that #charitytuesday 10 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- Launch: SPOT THE TRAFFIK
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- The Hilton: luxury, relaxation & trafficking
- Exciting New Human Trafficking Infographic!
- Ban on Oxford Street advertising to highlight issue of human trafficking
- UK Sex Gangs - It's about cash not culture
- Time to Cotton On
- Human trafficking in Mexico: the girls of Ciudad Juarez