The Anti-Trafficking Monitoring Group has just released a report criticizing UK measures to protect trafficking victims. It concludes the UK has not established a system led by the idea that a person who has been trafficked has been the victim of abuse and needs a recovery period before being exposed to the rigours of the … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Fuzz and Carolyn from @StopTheTraffikA brought delicious Certified Nestle goods to our office! Certified Smarties!! http://t.co/9c9KoRMHPW 19 hours ago
- Why so many of the UK's missing #teenagers #Vietnamese? Major summit on missing people hopes to tackle #exploitation bbc.in/18T8U9i 1 day ago
- How are victims of #humantrafficking treated in court? Read our blog post bit.ly/1bNBW6t 1 day ago
- Victims of Trafficking: How are they treated in the courts?
- Hotels And Trafficking
- Women of Strength
- Babies, Brides and The Everyday Demand for Human Trafficking
- Manchester Hit with Human Trafficking WARNING Notices!
- We want a Traffik-Free Toblerone
- "Modern Slavery"- How can you combat it??
- Hi Everyone!
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- The Business of Trafficking: Risks and Rewards