Today marks the 12th International Slavery Remembrance Day for the abolition of the Slave Trade. We had our delightful Victoria Kuhr on BBC’s breakfast radio in Plymouth this morning, speaking STOP THE TRAFFIK’s part on what slavery looks like today. The date commemorates those who worked together around the world to end an inhuman system, … Read more
AROUND THE WEB
- Nestlé USA commit to making CRUNCH bars with 100% UTZ Certified cocoa beans by end of 2013. bit.ly/1214rPD #traffikfreechocolate 3 hours ago
- Anna Hall - producer of tonight's 9pm @C4Dispatches - is on @BBCRadio4 #WomensHour from 10am. THAT'S NOW! Put that radio on! #trafficking 7 hours ago
- Anna Hall - producer of tonight's 9pm @C4Dispatches - is on @BBCRadio4 #WomensHour from 10am #UKtime. THAT'S NOW! Put that radio on! 7 hours ago
- Enslaved In Chelsea
- Time to Cotton On
- Telford child trafficking: Why are we letting the issue of race distract us from the real crime?
- Internship opportunities with STOP THE TRAFFIK
- Kamathipura – the dirt uncovered
- Women of Strength
- TRAFFIKED! Sophie Hayes talks to ITV's This Morning
- Bloody cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire
- Launch: SPOT THE TRAFFIK
- Using the blog to explain the hand blob...