Happy Christmas Nestle ….. ho ho ho, ha!
This Christmas, people around the world will be feasting on scrumptious chocolate made up of luxurious ingredients like exploitation, abuse and violence.
Doesn’t seem right, does it?
Together we have started to change the chocolate loving world….. Cadbury have started giving us traffik free Dairy Milk, Mars have made promises, Swiss Noir and Verkade are on board…. Now it’s time to give Nestle a Christmas they’ll never forget!
Your challenge is to wrap up a traffik free chocolate bar or put a wrapper in a card and send it to Nestle with a Merry Christmas message!
You can use one of our slogans below or write your own. If you write your own, we’d love to read it so post it here in the comments section….
STOP THE TRAFFIK slogans….
* We wish you a clear conscience for 2010 – give us traffik free chocolate
* At Christmas you wish for profits. Children who harvest your cocoa beans in the Ivory Coast wish for freedom. I wish you lived up to your promise and supplied traffik free chocolate
* I hope you sleep easy this Christmas because the children who pick cocoa for your chocolate won’t. Give us traffik free chocolate
* NESTLÉ! STOP NESTLING UP TO EXPLOITATION. Give us traffik free chocolate in 2010
* WISHING YOU PEACE THIS CHRISTMAS. Now give us a piece of traffik free chocolate
* CHRISTMAS IS A TIME FOR GENEROSITY. So we’re generously telling you how to make your chocolate better. Give us traffik free chocolate
* WE’RE WRAPPING UP TRAFFIK FREE CHOCOLATE for Christmas presents – shame it’s not yours
* WISHING YOU A HAPPY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR. Now give children in the Ivory Coast a Happy Christmas by producing traffik free chocolate in 2010
c’mon everybody! let’s SOCK IT TO NESTLE!